Choosing home care may be one of the most important decisions you ever make for your loved one who is suffering from Alzheimer’s or dementia.
Not only does home care allow you to keep your loved one in familiar surroundings, but it provides them with the companionship and everyday care they need to feel comfortable and safe.
No matter how dedicated you are to caring for your parent, you need a break. Having other caregivers to depend on is important for relieving stress for both you and your loved one. Home care provides you with a much-needed opportunity to re-energize while minimizing disruptions to daily routines, resulting in reduced confusion for your parent and reduced burnout for you and your family.
- We specialize in caring for aging adults who suffer from Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia.
- Our home care providers receive ongoing education and training in specific disease processes including, but not limited to, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Cardiac and Diabetes.
- We offer a continuum of care where backup is arranged for the caregiver when relief is required.
- Our home health care providers come from many diverse backgrounds which bring a unique appeal, and help us in meeting your family’s individual needs.
- Our competitive rates include worker’s compensation and federal and state taxes.
Call today for more information at 855-325-7463.