WE CREATE SOLUTIONS FOR OUR CLIENTS AND THEIR FAMILIES.
We are often asked why so many people choose Alpine Home Care from other options available in the marketplace. We believe the following key reasons differentiate us from the rest, making Alpine the home care agency of choice:
- STRONG CLINICAL OVERSIGHT – You’ll immediately notice we place a strong emphasis on clinical oversight, and apply those principals throughout you or your loved one’s relationship with us. Alpine has many qualified, compassionate and skilled RNs who, starting with the initial assessment (always done by an RN) stay actively involved during the entire length of care. Our clinical model continues with a plan of care, followed by an RN’s introduction to your specified caregiver. At Alpine, clinical oversight means regular contact with your Alpine RN on your health and well-being, and your satisfaction with your caregiver, among other items. We follow that with a 30-day RN supervisory visit and an updated care plan at 60 days.
- SPECIALTY PROGRAMS, including Alzheimer’s and Dementia care – If you or your loved one is suffering from Alzheimer’s or dementia, ALS, Parkinson’s Disease, heart failure, diabetes, pulmonary disease or orthopedic issues, Alpine Home Care developed specialty programs to provide additional support for those particular diseases. In addition to the regular plan of care, an Alpine RN will customize an addendum to better equip the direct caregiver to provide the appropriate care based on the intricacies and nuances of each illness. These specialty programs also include additional Alpine staff RN interaction through either in-person weekly visits or by conference call, in order to update your family on both your loved one’s care and overall health and well-being.
- STRONG SENIOR MANAGEMENT TEAM – Our senior management team has more than 50 years of combined home care experience. With that, we fully understand your need for reliable, high quality and affordable home care. We look forward to sharing our experience, especially when clients or loved ones encounter anxious and challenging circumstances. When things sometimes go wrong, despite the best planning, rest assured that a seasoned and experienced Alpine management team member is always at hand and available to help tactfully manage difficult situations.
- 24/7 HELPLINE – We make a special effort to always be available for your needs and questions, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. At Alpine, you’ll never get a voicemail or an answering service when you contact us. Please know that you’ll always reach a live person Alpine employee when you call our office at 855.325.7463.
- CAREFULLY SELECTED, CARING AND QUALIFIED CAREGIVERS – We understand people’s ambivalence and concern toward bringing someone new and unknown into their home. That’s why we go the extra mile and make sure all Alpine caregivers are drug tested, and thoroughly background and reference checked and certified. We also provide an additional level of training and testing for all Alpine caregivers before they enter any home.
- SAME DAY START OF SERVICE – When your needs are immediate, Alpine stands ready to help right away with a qualified, experienced and compassionate caregiver to begin care that same day.
- ALL CAREGIVERS ARE BONDED AND FULLY INSURED
- WE PROVIDE CERTAIN NURSING SERVICES IN ADDITION TO HOURLY AND LIVE-IN HOME HEALTH AIDES