Our number one concern at Alpine Home Care is your loved ones’ comfort and your peace-of-mind. Everyday, we strive to provide the very best in-home care, so your family member maintains their independence and personal dignity. We provide personal care assistance, certain nursing services, and developed specialty care programs to help those struggling with various chronic health conditions successfully cope in the comfort and safety of their home.
We provide caregiver services on both an hourly and live-in basis.
Personal Care services include:
- Bathing, grooming, dressing, etc.
- Reminding clients to take medications
- Assisting with simple transfers
- Repositioning clients to prevent body sores and promote skin health
- Providing emotional support
- Taking precautions against falls
- Preparing meals
- Promoting healthy meal habits
- Transporting to-and-from appointments
- Doing light housekeeping
- Shopping and errands
- Assisting with activities such as reading, games, crafts, etc.
- Providing respite care for family and other caregivers
Adult Private Duty services include:
- Medication Management
- Wound Care
- Post Operative Care
- Gastrostomy Care
- Tube Feedings
- Colostomy Care
- Injections/Medication Administration
- Chronic Disease Management
- Patient Education
Alpine Home Care provides Adult Private Duty Nursing services. Our experienced nurses are available 24/7 on a per hour or per visit basis.
Specialty Care Programs
Alpine Home Care has developed specialty programs to provide additional support for certain diseases. In addition to the regular plan of care, an Alpine RN will customize a supplemental plan of care to better equip the direct caregiver to provide the appropriate care based on the intricacies and nuances of each illness. These specialty programs also include additional Alpine staff RN interaction through either in-person weekly visits or by conference call, in order to update your family on both your loved one’s care and overall health and well-being. Specialty Care Programs have been developed on the following diseases:
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Heart Failure
- Pulmonary Disease
- Orthopedic Issues
- Hospice Care
Specialty Care Programs include the following: