We realize there are many home care options available in today’s marketplace, with many agencies all claiming to provide quality care. The services provided by Alpine Home Care, however, provide many DIFFERENCE MAKERS, allowing us to be true partners with health systems and senior living facilities who utilize our services. The “service excellence” consistently rendered by Alpine Home Care provides our partners the comfort and confidence to refer their patients to us, knowing that we will provide top quality care. We also diligently measure outcomes, such as falls and hospital readmissions, and look to partner with our clinical partners in our effort to reduce hospital readmissions. To date, we have consistently outperformed on all these measurements.
Our key difference makers include:
- STRONG CLINICAL OVERSIGHT, with qualified and skilled RN involvement and interaction during the entire relationship of care
- Our SPECIALTY PROGRAMS, with separate targeted plans of care over diseases such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, ALS, and others, providing additional support and oversight for those particular diseases
- A 24/7 HELPLINE, allowing you to immediately reach an Alpine employee at any hour of the day, and able to start care for a needy patient on a same-day basis, as immediately as possible
- An experienced SENIOR MANAGEMENT TEAM, with over 50 years of healthcare experience, available and ready to work with you to manage any difficult situations
- CARING, TRAINED AND QUALIFIED CAREGIVERS, bonded and completely insured from a workers comp and professional liability standpoint, and constantly supervised by our RNs, these Alpine employees are ready to provide excellent care needed for your patients
- We provide certain Nursing services in addition to hourly and live-in home health aides